yolink search

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing #23

Ning is a website that reminds me of a social wiki. I like the fact that people can create groups that are related to their interests as well as create professional groups. I am not sure if I will actually pay for a membership, though, because there are still other social networking sites that are free. I enjoyed poking around the Classroom 2.0 and MISD 23 Things sites and felt that they could really help me keep in touch with new ways to incorporate technology online. I joined both so that I would have a reminder to always keep my eye out for new (and hopefully free) websites that will allow me to incorporate lots of technology. I found the Learning 2.1 RSS feed on the MISD 23 Things site and automatically added it to my Reader. Overall, I feel that I will use these sites to broaden my horizons and integrate some variety in teaching methods. (I am also proud of my badge to the right because I put a lot of work into being a 23 Thingster.)

No comments:

Post a Comment