yolink search

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thing #19





VoiceThread is a really interesting website. I like the idea of having a slideshow with audio attached. Above is an example of one that I will show in my classroom. It will probably be my introduction to Newton's 3rd Law. I will also browse other voicethreads by this author because I would like to use more examples like this to introduce a topic. I also think that I will refer VoiceThread to my students as an option to present projects. It would really help those students who are terrified of public speaking because they would be able to record their voice beforehand and let it speak for them. Another application I could use is to show and explain a project sample to my students. Using VoiceThread will ensure that all my students get the same information instead of having to rely on my memory (which isn't all that great).

No comments:

Post a Comment