yolink search

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One Last Thing!

Where to begin, where to begin? First off, I must say that this course was very engaging and informative. If I was forced to name my favorite discovery, it would probably be LibraryThing. I am and have always been an avid reader and lover of novels. Now that I have a way to keep up with ALL the books I have read (well the ones I can remember) and will read, I will never buy a book twice (it is so embarrassing to return a book back to bookstores for this reason). This program was right up my alley because I love to learn about new things and will always consider myself a lifelong learner. Participating in this class has given me a newfound awareness for Web 2.0 and its countless applications in the classroom. One way this class could be better is by making sure that all the links needed work properly and are attached to the wiki with the instructions. It would also be more enticing if more hours were offered for it because it does feel as if I spent more than 24 hours working on this course. If there were another discovery course offered, I would definitely take it, because I definitely enjoyed this one to the fullest. This blog will now become an online journal, that will also help me keep up with the things that I will continue to find on the web as well as my thoughts about how to use them in the classroom. I have already resolved to share my blog with other educators and have told anyone who will listen about what I have learned in this class.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You did it! It was fun learning along and with you! I'm glad to hear you like Library Thing. Such a useful tool! I will mark you complete for the class. Good Luck using and teaching your new "things"!

    ReplyDelete