yolink search

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thing #9

This assignment was by far the most time-consuming we have done so far. I had high hopes for my sandbox wiki after browsing others from the previous assignment, but once I got in the sandbox, I realized that adding content was a little more difficult than I thought it would be. It started out with the table of contents, where I didn't quite understand that there had to be 2 brackets since the example only had one set. Then I added the required headings and content. Once I figured out how to add what I wanted, it then became easier and I began to look for new things to add. In my previous post, I referred to my fascination with a voki. I am proud to say that I created my very 1st voki to attach to my very 1st wiki page. I LOVE it and will be adding one to every other webpage I create. All in all, once the page was done, aside from a few minor formatting errors, I came away from the experience pleased with myself and certain that I can make another wiki without much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment